[Update] Why did I change the Blog subject?
I didn’t blog for a while so I had to choose between shut down or make a complete restart.
I would like to blog more about frontend and UI (16 years of experience in UI), so the new focus is frontend. I love Angular and frontend devolopment.
This blog WAS a Community-driven SharePoint development blog.
SharePoint development was one of the key aims and it talked about SharePoint administration and SharePoint architecture as well.
In my other Blog you find further information about .NET development itself: https://dotnetkickstart.wordpress.com/about/
- Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist – Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (70-511)
- From 2006 to 2010 I blogged about the ethical implication of standardization: http://itstandards.wordpress.com/about/
You can find me in the popular social media networks as well.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ThomasBartsch
- Xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Thomas_Bartsch18
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thomas.bartsch2
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasbartsch01
A big thank you goes to Tom Resing, who’s blog inspired me and is one of the best SharePoint blogs in my humble opinion. (does anyone see some similarities? Naaaah!)