[Update] Why did I change the Blog subject?
I didn’t blog for a while so I had to choose between shut down or make a complete restart.
I would like to blog more about GUI (16 years of experience), so the new focus is GUI. I love Angular and frontend devolopment – that’s the second topic (3 years). The third topic is backend development, which is new to me and where I would like to learn more.
This blog is a Community-driven SharePoint development blog.
SharePoint development was one of the key aims and it talked about SharePoint administration and SharePoint consulting as well.
In my other Blog you find further information about .NET development itself: https://dotnetkickstart.wordpress.com/about/
- Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist – Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (70-511)
- From 2006 to 2010 I blogged about the ethical implication of standardization: http://itstandards.wordpress.com/about/
You can find me in the popular social media networks as well.
- Xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Thomas_Bartsch18
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thomas.bartsch2
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/ColdCat1
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasbartsch01
A big thank you goes to Tom Resing, who’s blog inspired me and is one of the best SharePoint blogs in my humble opinion. (does anyone see some similarities? Naaaah!)