We want to do a SharePoint 2013 farm installation.
Do we need a installation wizard or are there any helpful guides in the internet?
As always the Microsoft pages are very helpful if you want a detailed or complete guide.
You can find the Microsoft guide on this page:
- Overview of SharePoint 2013 installation and configuration: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee667264.aspx.
On this page you can find how to set up administrative and service accounts:
- Initial deployment administrative and service accounts in SharePoint 2013: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee662513.aspx
And here’s the section ‘Install’ itself:
- Install SharePoint 2013: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc303424.aspx
But you can find here a shorter guide that sums up the most important steps:
- Install SharePoint 2013: http://sharepoint-tutorial.net/page/install-sharepoint-2013.aspx
(it is free; just click on the buttons at the end of the page in the section Next Step)
Planning your farm
For planning (not installation) see following post.
- SharePoint 2010 – Architecture Best Practices | Purunep’s Blog: http://thomasbartsch.net/sharepoint-2010-architecture-best-practices-puruneps-blog/